November 25, 2021


Whatever it is sitting atop your mod (electronic cigarettes, box mod, vaporizers, whatever you call it), is the atomizer. Some call it a tank, or sub-ohm tank, some call them clearomizers, RDA’s, RBA’s, RTA’s. They all mean the same thing, that ‘thing’ holding the eliquid that you attach to the power source and together they will produce the vapor that you will inhale. All our reviews for ‘atomizers’ are filed under this category.