“What disposable vape has the most hits?”
This is a question that people almost always ask when shopping for disposable vapes, and there are very good reasons for that. Long-lasting disposable vapes are the hottest products on the market these days because of the incredible cost savings and other benefits they offer, and companies like Beco Vape are hard at work developing some of the longest-lasting disposable vapes in the world. You’re probably already aware of the benefits of high-capacity disposable devices, though, which is why you arrived here after searching for the disposable vape that has the most hits – and if you’re not aware of those benefits, this article will clue you in.
Before we get too far ahead of ourselves, though, let’s answer the question that brought you here in the first place.
Getting Started: What Disposable Has the Most Hits?
Delivering up to 6,500 puffs per device, the Beco Lux and Beco Feast Pro are the disposable vapes that have the most hits.
The Beco Lux and Beco Feast Pro feature the latest technologies that the world of disposable vapes has to offer, including:
- Rechargeable batteries to ensure that you won’t waste a single drop of e-liquid
- 13 ml of vape juice – that’s nearly half of a standard bottle of nicotine salt e-liquid
- Mesh coils to guarantee that you get the purest, boldest flavor with every puff
With 13 ml of e-liquid and a nicotine strength of 50 mg/ml, the Beco Lux and Beco Feast Pro supply an incredible 650 mg of nicotine in total. That’s as much nicotine as you’d get from many packs of cigarettes at a price much lower than what you’d spend on tobacco.
Beco Vape has also created a wide variety of other disposable vapes with varying capacities, both small and large.
Why Do You Want the Longest-Lasting Disposable Vape?
So, why is it such a big deal for a disposable device like these vapes to offer the highest possible puff count? The biggest benefit of a long-lasting disposable vape is definitely cost savings. The more days that you’re able to use a disposable device before you need to replace it, the less you spend per day to vape. If you switch from a disposable vape with 300 puffs to one with 600 puffs, you’re essentially cutting your cost per day in half. Now, imagine the savings you’ll enjoy when you make the jump from a disposable vape with hundreds of puffs to one with thousands of puffs. Switching to a long-lasting disposable vape can cut your daily expenses to a tiny fraction of what you currently pay. Since there are no components such as coils to replace, using a disposable vape with a high puff count is definitely the cheapest way to vape.
The other benefit of using a long-lasting disposable is that it eliminates anxiety. If you’ve ever left the house with a smaller disposable vape, you know the anxiety that can result when you aren’t sure how many hits are left in your device. Will the device run out of e-liquid or battery power while you’re out of the house? You really have no way of knowing. A larger disposable vape, on the other hand, can easily last days before you even need to start worrying about how much e-liquid is left.
What Are the Technologies That Make Long-Lasting Disposables Possible?
The most important technology that allows manufacturers to make such long-lasting vapes is rechargeable batteries. In the past, vapes always had single-use battery cells that weren’t designed for recharging. When the battery in a disposable vape died, you’d throw the entire device away. Using rechargeable batteries makes it possible to build long-lasting disposable vapes that you can use until every drop of e-liquid is gone.
The other technology that has enabled manufacturers to build longer-lasting vapes is component miniaturization. Components such as logic boards and integrated circuits have gotten much smaller over the years, and that makes it possible to manufacture disposable vapes that are extremely sleek and pocketable but still have plenty of internal space. Since the battery cell in a high-capacity disposable vape is rechargeable, it’s possible to build devices that have plenty of room for e-liquid.
How to Use a Rechargeable Disposable Vape: Guide for Beginners
With the introductory information out of the way, let’s shed some light on the type of experience that you can expect to have when you buy a disposable vape with a high number of hits. How do these devices work?
- You’ll start by taking the device out of the package. Many disposables have small stickers that cover their air holes to prevent auto-firing and leaking. The device won’t work until the sticker is removed.
- Puff on the device and inhale the vapor from your mouth to your lungs. Using a disposable feels basically the same as smoking, but there is one key difference: You shouldn’t puff too firmly when using any vaping device. When you smoke a cigarette, you’ll get a bigger and hotter cloud of smoke if you puff harder. That doesn’t happen with a vaping device, though, because the air pressure that you use when puffing doesn’t control the device’s heat level. In fact, you could actually suck e-liquid out of the device if you puff too firmly. Be gentle. If you want to get bigger clouds, take longer puffs.
- When your disposable vape starts blinking, it’s time to recharge it. You can do that by connecting the device to your computer using a USB cable. Depending on the design of the device you’re using, the light will go solid, change color or turn off when the charging sequence is complete.