The Sigelei SnowWolf 365 TC Box Mod is the latest and most powerful workhorse box mod on the planet right now, and I’m not completely convinced that’s a good thing. Although I balked at 100W long ago, then 200W, and most certainly 300W, all without incident, do I dare balk at 365W? Are we to expect this wattage climb to continue until we reach WMD status? I was wrong before, I could certainly be wrong today, but 365W seems ‘excessive’ to me.
About the Snowwolf 365 TC Box Mod
Last night I just began my one week review period with the Snowwolf 365, so it is much too early to comment on actual hands on experience except to say that this 4x 18650 box mod seems to be fine with being huge.
The SnowWolf 365W measures a whopping 5.3 inches by 3.6 inches by 3.66 inches, and definitely possessed with an industrialized design. It will look modern and functional for many years to come.
The large 0.96” TFT Color Screen is functional, informative, and aesthetically pleasing. The OLEDs are in full-color with an easy to read font. Although color screens don’t add any real ‘function’ to the vaporizer, from an aesthetic viewpoint it is a nice touch.
Although the Sigelei Snowwolf 365 needs 4x 18650 batteries to achieve 365W, the user can run the Snowwolf 365 with only two batteries, for a maximum wattage output of 220W.
Comprehensive Temperature Control in alive and well in the Snowwolf 365, with support for Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel 316 heating elements. Users can also adjust TCR values.
So far, it’s been working really well, but it is early. I’ll use a variety of tanks on it in the next week, and then I’ll come back with a full review. About the only thing I’m sure about it the Snowwolf 365 is for power hungry vapers who do not mind a large box mod. Other 4x 18650 cell box mods like the SMOK GX350, and the iJoy MAXO, output less than the 365W of the Snowwolf, but does more mean better? We’ll find out.
Sigelei SnowWolf 365W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 86mm by 58mm by 39.5mm
- Quad High-Amp 18650 Platform – Sold Separately
- Optional Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 10-365W
- Max Power – Dual 18650: 220W
- Maximum Output Current: 40A
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 212-572F
- Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Compatibility
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- Poly-Angular Frame w/ Clean Cut Lines
- Modernized Design
- Intuitive 0.96 Inch TFT Color Screen
- Three-Button Operation
- Oversized Firing Mechanism
- Hinged Battery Door Cover
- MicroUSB Port – Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection