Kanger Aerotank Turbo Video Review
A new Cold Open video, with your host, John Manzione, publisher of Spinfuel eMagazine.
Kanger Aerotank v2 with Airflow Control
The Kanger Aerotank v2 offers the same great features and performance as the Kanger Aerotank but with a redesigned airflow valve. Turn the dial on the base to increase or decrease airflow to your preference. It also comes with a stainless steel replacement tube if glass isn’t your thing. In this version the atomizer heads have also been redesigned with the wicks hidden to further prevent leakage.
- Improved Adjustable Airflow Control (all new design!)
- Glass tank is replaceable
- Glue Free: All parts of the Aerotank are replaceable
- Replaceable Dual Coil Atomizer Heads (all new design!)
- Bottom Coil
- Glass Tank and Stainless Tank
- Advertised with a 2.5ml capacity
- The Aerotank is 510 Threaded and it will work on 510 thread MOD/APV without the need for an adapter
- Dimensions: 2-1/4″L x 3/4″D (without drip tip)
The Cold Open Video
Publisher of Spinfuel eMagazine, John Manzione, has taken to YouTube to deliver some unique, often amusing video dialogs that talks about certain products and whether he believes it a product worthy of your disposable income or not. Nearly every new product comes across our desks before they hit the vendor shelves so John feel’s its his job, along with ours, to give you as much honest information as possible so that you are as fully informed as you can be before you order the product. Don’t be fooled by slick packaging, or even slickly produced videos by certain reviewers that earn money for every purchase you make. Spinfuel, and The Cold Open, is not affiliated with any company and our loyal is with you, the Vaper. Look for new Cold Open videos right here in Spinfuel, or on Youtube. Subscribe and never miss another one.