How To Enter:
This is the easy part; sign up and begin posting to the Discussion forum. Each time you make a post you earn 1 entry. At the end of the Giveaway period, 14 days from now, we’ll tabulate the posts and run it through RaffleCopter to choose the winners. Don’t forget to use the RaffleCopter Entry Form Above, each time you make a post.
If you’ve posted 25 times your username will be entered into RaffleCopter 25 times, if you post 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, and 100+ that’s how many entries you will receive.
We will pick 3 usernames that will receive the Apollo eCigs Superior eGo Kit. Simple and easy. For those 20 usernames that will win the eLiquids we will do the same thing. So it is possible that some of you could win more than once.
We’ve also added some extra ways to earn entries, so your chances to win one of these great prizes are even better.
The Giveaway Starts Tonight at Midnight! The Discussions menu link or the Discussions graphic on the left sidebar will get you there.
Superior eGo Kit includes:
If you are looking for an electronic cigarette that lasts all day, produces incredible vapor and is perfect for the heavier smoker, this is the unit for you. Finely crafted, excellent reviews and a wonderful price. The Superior eGo kit comes with everything you need for 2 eGo e-cigarettes, so you can share one with a friend or have a backup. This is simply one of the best systems on the market!
- 2 Latest CE4 clearomizers (the best and easiest on the market for ejuice refill and vapor production)
- 2 Apollo 900mah eGo-T lithium batteries (Each can last about 9 hours when fully charged)
- Each CE4 can hold 1.6ml of your favorite ejuice and lasts you a whole day
- 1 10ml bottle of American-Made e-liquid with flavor and strength of your choice
- Huge amount of consistent vapor!
- 1 USB charger and 1 wall adaptor
- FREE Shipping, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, One Year Warranty
Official Rules For The Spinfuel eCigs Magazine GiveawayNo Purchase Required to Enter or Win
- Eligibility: The Spinfuel eCigs Magazine Giveaways (the “Giveaways”) are open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) and Canada (excluding Quebec) and are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Spinfuel Studios, Mountain Oak Vapors, Virgin Vapors, Ginger’s eJuice, Vape Dudes, and Vapor Phonenix and their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Giveaways, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaways (collectively “Giveaway Entities”) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local and Canadian federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void in Quebec, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor: Apollo eCigs, Johnson Creek Smoke Juice and Spinfuel Magazine
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The start and end dates/times of each Giveaway (the “Entry Period”) will be posted on the applicable Giveaway Page.
- Entry: To enter a Giveaway, follow the instructions on the Giveaway Page. Submission will result in one (1) entry. The number of times you can enter the Giveaway will be posted on the applicable Giveaway Entry Form. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person.
- Drawing: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, Spinfuel eCigs Magazine will choose a Winner via Rafflecopter Software, the software engine running the mechanics of this Giveaway. The number of winners to be selected in a specific Giveaway will be posted on the applicable Giveaway Page. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period, the number of entries points earned through fulfilling the Point System. Potential winners will be contacted via email and will be asked to provide their full name, age and mailing address within a specified time period. If a potential winner does not respond within the timeframe 48 HOURS (or stated in the notification email), the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period. Limit one (1) prize per household per Giveaway.
- Requirements of the Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, the potential winners may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. In the event the potential winner of any prize is a Canadian resident, he/she will be required to correctly answer a time-limited mathematical question to be administered by email/mail to receive the prize.
- Prize(s): The prize(s) (including each prize’s approximate retail value) available to be won in a specific Giveaway will be posted on the Giveaway Page. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winners are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name or email address from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Giveaway Entities’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
- Giveaway Results: To request the name of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (stating the specific Giveaway you are requesting the winners for) to Spinfuel Studios, 15 Villa Flores –Port Saint Lucie, FL. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable Giveaway. Canadian residents may omit return postage.
- These prizes contain NICOTINE. ALL Entrants acknowledge by Entry Form that he or she is aware that the eJuice, eLiquid, Smoke Juice, et al, is a potentially lethal drug, can cause addiction, and (in the State of CA) has been determined to cause cancer.