Gareth Review JACVapour
The SERIES-E is an innovative new battery designed by JAC Vapour, in partnership with their manufacturing team, promising superior quality and performance.
The SERIES-E battery is recommended for any user looking to buy or upgrade from an eGo style device, to a device which offers higher quality and performance, whilst still remaining affordable. The SERIES-E is a reliable battery, providing superior performance in an ideal compact form. It offers a flexible and affordable choice for those who are seeking high-end features without sacrificing looks or portability.
If you’re after a step beyond the standard 2nd generation devices currently available, without having to invest in far more expensive equipment or gather extensive knowledge, this is the battery for you.
The SERIES-E is a high performance, solid Stainless Steel battery from JAC Vapour, designed by our in-house product development team. It is recommended for any vaper looking for a sleek, high capacity electronic cigarette with advanced features, compact portability, maximum durability and an elegant design – all at a reasonable price point.
Key features include:
- 1 x 1000mAh capacity battery (with an optional second battery).
- A compact 78mm length, including beauty ring (68mm without).
- A spring loaded positive connector for increased contact will all tanks.
- Solid Stainless Steel build for improved durability.
- Click button set variable voltage (3.7v, 4.2v and 4.8).
- Reliable and advanced safety features.
- Compatible with the popular 18.5mm tanks currently on the market.
- Supports any eGo or 510 thread style tank.
- 1 x Protank 3.
All kits include a beauty ring, charger and case. This kit comes with a Protank 3 included.
Please note: The SERIES-E Protank 3 starter kit is supplied with 2x coils, but will not arrive with one pre-fitted. Please ensure you fit a coil in the tank before using it.
The PT3 V1 coils feature a rubber chimney cap mounted half way up the unit. This seal is essential in order to prevent leakage and should not be removed.