iTaste 134 Mini by Innokin – A Review
Hey folks, Smokenjoey here with a video review of the Innokin iTaste 134 and 134 Mini.A side by side comparison of the Innokn Mini 134 and the Innokin 134 along with complete review and Vaper Test using the IClear 30B and the X.1 Dual coil Pyrex Clearomizer by Innokin. What is the weight difference between the two? find out now…
Innokin iTaste 134 Mini Variable Wattage APV
18350: 4″L x 1″D
18500: 4-3/4″L x 1″D
Approx. Weight: 6 oz.
- The standby current： 150uA maximum
- Maximum output voltage： 6.0V (unloaded)
- Maximum output current： 5.0A（Built in 7A fuse for protection and stability.）
- Maximum output wattage： 12.5W(Watts mode)
- Resistance of clearomizer： 1.2 ohm (minimum)
- Battery: Fits 18350 or 18500 (IMR high drain without protection, maximum current output is more than 5000mA.) iTaste 134 Mini cannot use 2 stacked batteries and any other types of batteries may damage your iTaste 134 Mini.
- Scale Display Wattage: Scale display wattage improves intuitive control and provides more accurate performance…
- Variable Wattage: The rotational wheel adjusts wattage in the following increments: 7.0 , 8.0 , 8.5 , 9.0 , 9.5 , 10.5 , 11.0 , 12.0 , 12.5 .
- Use lower wattage for low-resistance (ohms) accessories and higher wattage for high-resistance (ohms) accessories
- Battery Level Indicator: The iTaste 134 battery capacity is displayed via green, yellow, and red LED lights. Green = Fully Charged Yellow = Half Discharged Red = Charge Needed
- High compatibility 510 connector: Will fit iClear16, and iClear30 dual coil clearomizers, as well as standard 510 accessories
- ON/OFF Battery Switch: Quickly clicking the power button three times will enable or disable the battery. Once enabled, holding down the button will activate the device. This safety feature prevents the atomizer from turning on while it’s in your pocket or bag and prevents accidental changes to your settings.
- 10-Seconds Cutoff: If the button is held down for 10 seconds or longer, the iTaste 134 will shut itself off until the button is released and pressed again
- Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Battery Protection Circuit
Smokenjoey & Spinfuel
All Smokenjoey videos are available in Spinfuel eMagazine. Discover Smokenjoey’s fervent dedication to an honest and open electronic cigarette industry by watching new, and past videos under the Smokenjoey Category. From the early days of cig-a-like electronic cigarettes to the advanced vaporizers of 2015, Smokenjoey delivers a truthful account in every aspect of the electronic cigarette industry.
Other Places You Can Find Smokenjoey
Subscribe to Smokenjoey on YouTube
Visit Smokenjoey’s Homepage
Smokenjoey’s Spinfuel Page