Smokenjoey Does The Coolfire 4 with the iSub G
Hey folks, today I look at the all-new Coolfire 4. Sit back and watch me take the Coolfire 4 to task. I’ll be giving one of these away, so stay tuned!
The Coolfire 4 is the newest in the line of the now-famous Coolfire line of vaporizers from Innokin. The best feature is, of course, that it no longer looks like a hand-grenade. This new version is sleeker, sexy, and feels like ‘quality’. The Cool Fire 4 fits in the palm of most hands, it’s smaller than the iStick 50w, as well as the new Joyetech eVic-VT. Loaded with lots of the features you would expect with a modern Innokin device, including an on/off switch, VV, VW, and a spring-loading pin for a nice flush fit for most 510 tanks and clearomizers. Wattage range is 6w to 40w, voltage runs 3v to 7v.
FEATURE SET FOR THE INNOKIN COOLFIRE 4
• Dimensions: 3-3/8″L x 1-5/8″W x 1″D
• Spring Loaded/Stainless Steel 510 Thread
• On/Off Switch on the base
• 3 Click lock/ unlock Feature
• OLED Display
• Vrms Power Regulation
• Micro USB Charging Port “Vape while Charging”
• Heat Dissipation Vents
• Battery Level Indicator
• Flip OLED Orientation
• 15 Second Cutoff Timer
• Lanyard Hole
• Operating Voltage: 3.0V – 7.5V
• Operating Wattage: 6.0W – 40.0W
• Built In 2000mAh Battery
• Standby current: 100uA max
• Maximum output Wattage: 40W
• Maximum output Current：12A
• Maximum output Voltage: 7.5V
• Clearomizer Resistance: 0.3 Ohm (minimum)
• Charging: Micro USB DC 5V/1A
Voltage can be adjusted from 3.0 – 7.5 volts in .1 volt increments.
Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 – 40.0 Watts in .5 watts increments.
VAPING ADVOCACY LINKS
http://www.casaa.org http://www.thevapingmilitia.org http://www.sfata.org