Innokin Cool Fire II Review
Hey folks, Smokenjoey here with the Innokin Cool Fire II video review. As you know, for the first 24 hours of the release of my videos they are available only in Spinfuel eMagazine. Make sure to share the video as much as you can, I would really like to reach as many Spinfuel readers as I can.
The Innokin Cool Fire II – you gotta check out this device, it looks like a hand Grenade and a must have for anyone in the military or into firearms. It works and feels great and damn near as heavy as the real thing. Check out my short but sweet how-to complete review of the Cool Fire II Mod by Innokin complete with Vapor Test.
Don’t forget, you can see every video I’ve made right here in Spinfuel, on YouTube, and on Smokenjoey.Com. Until next time, vape on!
Cool Fire II Features:
- Variable Wattage: The rotational wheel adjusts wattage to the following: 7.0, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0, 9.5, 10.5, 11.0, 12.0, 12.5
- Battery Level Indicator:
- Reverse Battery Protection Circuit.
- Built in 7A fuse for protection and stability.
- Short Circuit Protection.( 0.6 +/-0.2 ohm )
- ON/OFF battery switch.
- LED Battery Power Display.
- Low Voltage Warning.
- Overtime Vaping Warning (10 seconds switch cutoff).
- Battery safety protection (Vent holes).
- High compatibility 510 connector: Will fit iClear10, iClear16, and iClear30 clearomizers, as well as standard 510 accessories
- Dimensions: 3-1/4″L x 1-1/2″D