Five Days. Five Questions. 30 Great Prizes
Spinfuel is participating with The Smokers Angel on a Treasure Hunt
Are you a vaping mastermind?
It’s been some time since we ran an ecigarette quiz, and we’d thought you might like another chance to show off your vaping knowledge.
So every day this week you’ll find a new question, each one provided by a different vaping blogger.
And every day you’ll get another chance to win the six great prizes below.
Every day we will select one person with the correct answer to win all of the following prizes:
1. A Variable Voltage Battery
2. Aspire Dual Coil Clearomiser
3. Aspire Mini ET Clearomiser
4. Your choice of our bling batteries (metal or decorative!)
5. Five Aspire replacement coils
6. Five bottles of 10ml UK Premium Halo Eliquid
Two Ways to Enter
Entering is simple. Simply find the answer (unless you already know it, of course) and either:
1. Post the answer on twitter. Simply follow @thesmokersangel, and insert the answer using the hashtag #vapehunt and referencing us (@thesmokersangel), so we know you have entered.
2. Post the answer in the blog comments HERE.
(If possible, use the blog comments rather than the Facebook comments, as it’s much easier to contact if you win a prize.)
Treasure Hunt: The Questions
Day 2 – Today’s Question comes from SpinFuel Magazine
Q: In Spinfuel’s “Fun with Concentrates” column, what was John Manzione’s now abandoned “quest”?
You’ll find the answer at Spinfuel eMagazine