Cannabidiol or CBD is a chemical compound found in hemp plants. Although there is plenty of debate going on about CBD oil and its benefits, the CBD compound has been around for a long time. CBD was discovered at the University of Illinois in 1940 by Dr. Roger Adams. However, it is only recently that CBD oil became widely used. One of the most popular ways to use CBD oil is through vaping.
Finding the Best CBD Vape Oil
You may be wondering, why should you vape CBD oil? Using CBD oil as vape juice has several benefits. CBD oil may help reduce anxiety and stress. According to research, CBD oil is useful in the prevention or treatment of insomnia, pain and inflammation, seizures, and other neurological conditions. Plus, vaping CBD oil is better than smoking cigarettes. You also don’t need to obtain a medical prescription to use CBD oil for vaping.
It is, therefore, crucial to find the best quality oil to get your CBD fix. Here’s our guide on how you can find the best CBD vape oil:
Know What You Are Supposed to Buy
It’s challenging to find the best CBD vape oil when you are not sure what you should be looking for. If you are not aware of the factors to consider when purchasing CBD vape oil or any CBD product, you can end up with an inferior product. When looking to buy CBD oil for vaping, you should look at the following:
- Ingredients: CBD oil for vaping is not oil, but a distillate or extract of CBD hemp biomass and flower. Always check the ingredients before buying to make sure there are no unnecessary ingredients or fillers added that might be harmful to your health.
- Type of CBD extract: When buying CBD vape oil, you will choose between full-spectrum CBD extract, broad-spectrum CBD extract, or CBD isolate. CBD isolate contains pure CBD, while full-spectrum extracts contain other compounds found in hemp like terpenes and cannabinoids. Broad-spectrum CBD is similar to full-spectrum CBD, minus the cannabinoids, or tetrahydrocannabinol. It is essential to know which type of CBD extract is more suitable for you before buying your CBD vape juice.
- 3rd party lab tests: A reputable company provides 3rd party lab tests of their CBD products and makes them available at their website for customers to see. These lab tests show the potency of their products so that customers can verify before purchasing the CBD vape oil.
Purchase Only From Reliable Sources
It may be tempting to buy CBD vape oil from any online store or at vape shop near you, but remember that not all sources sell safe and high-quality CBD products. Since CBD products are getting very popular nowadays, it’s not surprising that some sneaky individuals or companies will try to sell low-grade products. How can you know if you are buying from a reputable company? Here are some tips:
- Read customer reviews: One of the best ways to find out if you are buying a quality CBD vape oil is by reading customer testimonials and reviews online. You can search for discussions on forums and social networking sites. You should also take the time to read the blog of CBD enthusiasts for information and CBD brand recommendations. If the testimonials sound too pushy or sales-y, the poster may be paid or sponsored by a company to promote its products. Look for honest reviews from fellow CBD enthusiasts.
- Seek recommendations from trusted friends: If you know some people who use CBD vape oil or other CBD products, ask for brand recommendations. You should also seek suggestions on where to buy high-quality CBD vape oil.
Whether through an online shop or a physical store, you should take time to research the reputation of the company. Buying low-grade CBD oil is not only a waste of money, but it can also be dangerous to your health.
Look for Reasonable Prices
If you see a CBD vape product that is too cheap compared to other sources, don’t be too quick to buy it. It is essential to know how other CBD vape products are priced in the market. While it may be enticing to purchase a cheaper product, you may end up with an inferior one. On the other hand, some factors can influence higher prices in CBD vape products such as premium ingredients or fancy packaging. When buying CBD vape oil, it is essential to consider your budget, but you should never sacrifice quality.
The market is teeming with CBD products. You can find CBD in body oil, shampoo, coffee, and even gummy bears. However, one of the best ways to reap the benefits of CBD is by vaping. It is, therefore, crucial to buy only the best CBD oil from reliable and trustworthy sources. Finding the best CBD vape oil may be challenging, but with due diligence, you can get your hands on top-quality CBD oil for your vaping pleasure.