Table of Contents
- 1 Sigelei SLYDR L Sub-Ohm Tank
- 2 Vaping AMP Tanker Sub-Ohm Tank
- 3 Sigelei REVOLVR Sub-Ohm Tank
- 4 Sense Blazer Pro Sub-Ohm Tank
- 5 OBS V Sub-Ohm Tank
- 6 Geek Vape Illusion Sub-Ohm Tank
- 7 iJoy MAXO V12 Sub-Ohm Tank
- 8 SMOK TFV12 Cloud Beast King Tank
- 9 iJoy EXO XL Sub-Ohm RTA Tank
- 10 Wismec REUX Sub-Ohm RTA Tank
- 11 Vaporesso Cascade Sub-Ohm Tank
- 12 The Wrap Up
- 13 BEST HIGH-WATTAGE SUB-OHM TANKS FOR 2018 (SO FAR)
Last Updated on May 8, 2018 by Team Spinfuel
Throughout the reviews on Spinfuel VAPE, we regularly test mods and tanks to their maximum capabilities, but always acknowledge that “most vapers” rarely hang out at those elevations. Because, let’s face it – regular, ongoing vaping over 150 watts (high-wattage sub-ohm tanks) can be pretty aggressive, even for the most seasoned users. However, these power lovers are out there, and we need to make sure they have the best possible advice… or at least our expert opinions.
Though there’s a bit of crossover between this list and our other sub-ohm tank breakdowns. But there’s also a wide range of new names to check out, along with a few chestnuts from yesteryear (okay, last year) that still meet and exceed our parameters for best high-wattage sub-ohm tanks.
Read on to see if your favorites made the list…
The Wrap Up
As we say on every one of these top device breakdowns, chances are we ruffled some feathers by choosing the products we did. But after a few rounds of arguing, yelling, occasional hair pulling, and more than one ill-timed mother joke, this was the one we settled upon.
But we’re willing to take some heat, so send us YOUR thoughts in the comments or on our social media channels!